Zomato, Glenmark, GoAir and other major upcoming IPOs in 2021

Recently some of good companies have filed the draft prospectus for their offering with market regulator that includes Zomato, GoAir,  Nuvoco Vistas, CarTrade, Devyani International and Aditya Birla Sunlife AMC.

In last few months IPO market was very dull, but now it seems like many good companies are now lining up for initial public offerings (IPOs) in 2021.

Easy Trip Planners, Nazara Technologies, RailTel, Barbeque Nation, Suryoday SFB , MacroTech Developers are among the companies that got listed in the first half of the year by now.

List of upcoming public issues in 2021

Zomato

The Food ordering platform filed its DRHP for raising 8,250 crore. The company will be issuing fresh equity shares worth 7,500 crore, along with the company’s early backer Info Edge India Ltd selling its stake worth 750 crore in Zomato’s upcoming public offering.

Depending on the price band, we expect to see a good demand for the IPO and subscription could be multifold.

GoAir

Go Airlines (India) Ltd has already filed a draft prospectus for an IPO to raise 3,600 crore. The net proceeds will be utilized to mainly repay debt.

Nuvoco Vistas

Nirma Group’s cement company, Nuvoco Vistas Corp plans to raise Rs5,000 crore through the IPO.

The IPO will comprise a fresh issue of Rs.1500 crore and an OFS of Rs.3500 crore by its promoter entity Niyogi Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. which holds 86.56% stake in the company.

The proceeds from the fresh issue of shares will be used for repayment in full or part of certain borrowings availed by the company.

Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC

The AMC had filed the IPO papers in April 2021. Aditya Birla Capital is planning to sell up to 2.88 million shares held by it in the asset management business, while Sun Life (India) AMC will sell up to 36.03 million shares. Presently, Aditya Birla Capital holds 51% stake in the AMC, and the remaining 49% is held by Sun Life.

CarTrade

The online auto classifieds platform plans to raise 2,000 crore via offer for sale (OFS). CarTrade, which helps users find used as well as new cars, is backed by the American private equity giant Warburg Pincus, Singapore’s state investor Temasek, JPMorgan and March Capital Partners.

Devyani International

Food and beverages major Devyani International, the largest franchisee of Pizza Hut, KFC, and Costa Coffee aims to raise nearly 1,400 crore through the IPO. It intends to use parts of the proceeds towards repayment of certain borrowings, and for general corporate needs.

Penna Cement

The 1,550 crore IPO comprises a fresh issue of 1,300 crore and an offer for sale of up to 250 crore by its promoter PR Cement Holdings Ltd. The proceeds from the issue will be used to pay debts of up to 550 crore.

Medi Assist

Bengaluru-based Medi Assist Healthcare Services intends to raise 850 crore completely via OFS. Medi Assist Healthcare Services, which manages claims related to health insurance, claims to be the largest health benefits administrator in terms of revenues and premium serviced for health insurance policies.

Glenmark Life Sciences

The IPO will consist of a fresh issue of 1,160 crore and an offer for sale of up to 7.31 million shares by parent Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.

Other companies like Windlas Biotech, Aptus Value Housing Finance, bulk drugs firm Supriya, Chemplast Sanmar, Shriram Properties, India Pesticides also filed their draft papers last month.

According to media reports, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Bajaj Energy, Nykaa and others are also expected to go public this year but are yet to file the prospectus with SEBI.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x