About Happiest Minds & Technology
- The company provides the solution and methodologies for digital transformation to enterprises to increase their business efficiency.
- Mission Statement: “Happiest People. Happiest Customers”
- They offer various services including: Big Data and advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence & Business Process Management, Internet of Things, Cloud, Security, SDN-NFV (Software Defined Networking/Network Function Virtualization), Blockchain, Automation including RPA (Robotic Process Automation) etc.
- They offer these services to industries such as retail, consumer packaged goods, E-commerce, banking, Insurance, Hi-tech, Engineering R&D, Travel/Transportation.
- Happiest Minds is headquartered in Bangalore, India with operations in the U.S., UK, The Netherlands, Australia and Middle East.
- As on Mar’20 the company carries 157 active customers with it.
- Specialization in Digitization and transformation.
- Strong and Renowned Management ( Mr. Ashok Soota)
Happiest Minds IPO Details
|Issue Dates||Sep 07 – Sep 09, 2020|
|Issue Size (Fresh Issue)||Rs. 700 Cr. (Approx)|
|Issue Size (Offer for Sale)||3,56,63,585 equity Shares|
|Face Value||Rs. 2/- Per Share|
|Price Band||Rs. 165 – 166|
|Min Market Lot||90 Shares|
|Listing Platform||NSE, BSE|
|Min Investment Amt (Retail)||Rs. 14,940|
|Max Investment Amt (Retail)||Rs. 194,220|
QIB : 75%, NII : 15%, RII 10%
Happiest Minds IPO Schedule
|Offer Start Date||Sep 07, 2020|
|Offer End Date||Sep 09, 2020|
|Finalisation of basis of allotment||Sep 15, 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||Sep 16, 2020|
|Credit of shares to Demat A/c||Sep 16, 2020|
|Listing Date||Sep 17,2020|
Financial Summary : Happiest Minds Technologies
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||71.71||14.21||(22.47)|
Happiest Minds IPO Registrar
Kfin Technologies Pvt Ltd
Selenium, Tower B, Plot No. 31 & 32, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032, Telangana, India
Happiest Minds IPO Lead Manager(s)
- ICICI Securities Ltd
- Nomura Financial Advisors & Sec (I) Pvt Ltd