Burger King India Limited, a Quick service restaurant (QSR) chain have already got SEBI node for IPO on January 24, 2020.
The issue size of IPO is kept at Rs. 810 Crore.
Some interesting facts about Burger King:
- Burger King India Limited is franchisee of Burger King Corporation USA.
- Burger king is world’s 2nd largest fast food burger Brand and first one is Mc Donalds.
- Burger king has 18000 restaurant chains worldwide and is present in 100 countries.
- The first restaurant of Burger King was started in November 2014.
- As on Jun 30, 2019 it has 202 Restaurants in 47 cities across India out of which 94 are in North India.
- The company do not own any office or restaurant in India, all premises are on lease with lease period ranging from 5 – 20 years.
- Revenue from food & beverages grew from Rs. 228.29 Cr in 2017 to Rs. 628.59 Cr in 2019.
- Margins grew from Rs. 136.56 Cr in 2017 to Rs. 400.36 Cr in 2019.
- They offer 22 different kinds of burgers out of which 8 are vegetarian burgers with separated cooking and preparation for Veg Burgers.
- In FY 2019, company has posted a Restated Loss of Rs. 38.55 Cr.
Chairman: Mr. Shivakumar Pullaya Dega (IIT, Madras)
Registered Office: Unit No. 1003 to 1007, 10th Floor, Mittal Commercial, Asan Pada Rd, Chimatpada, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai- MH -400 059; Email ID : email@example.com
|International QSR Brands||Indian QSR Brands|
|Dunkin Donuts||Jumbo King|
Financial Summary : Burger King IPO
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||(119.01)||(17.86)||(38.55)||(81.41)|
QSR market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% during 2021-2025 due to increasing urbanization, rapid expansion in food delivery services, expanding young & working population, growing number of dual-income families and rising disposable income in the country.
Major contributor in Food & Beverages segment is Food category with >70% share.
Major Players: Domino’s Pizza, McDonald’s, Burger King, CCD, KFC, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Subway and Taco Bell are some major players & QSR brands operating in India.
Burger King IPO Details
|Issue Dates|| Dec 02 – Dec 04, 2020|
Fresh Issue – Rs. 450 Cr.
Offer for Sale – Rs. 360 Cr.
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Share|
|Price Band|| Rs. 59 – 60 Per Share|
|Min Market Lot||250 Shares|
|Listing at||BSE, NSE|
|Min Investment Amt (Retail)|| Rs. 15,000/-|
|Max Investment Amt (Retail)|| Rs. 195,000/-|
Burger King IPO Schedule
|Offer Start Date|| Dec 02, 2020|
|Offer End Date|| Dec 04, 2020|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||Dec 09, 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds|| Dec 10,2020|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Accounts|| Dec 11, 2020|
|Listing Date of SBI Card IPO|| Dec 14, 2020|
|Burger King IPO Registrar||Burger King IPO Lead Managers|
Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg, Mumbai -400083
1. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
2. CLSA India Pvt Ltd
3. Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
4. JM Financial Limited
Burger King IPO GMP (Grey Market Premium)
Click here : Burger King IPO GMP Today
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Burger King IPO is an initial public offering of equity shares of value Rs. 10 per share.
Burger king is world’s 2nd largest fast food burger Brand.
Burger King India Limited is franchisee of Burger King Corporation USA.
Burger King IPO will Start on Dec 02 and ends on Dec 04, 2020. Price Band is Rs. 59 – 60/- Per Share.
Burger King IPO will be alloted on Dec 10,2020.
The listing Date of Burger King IPO is Dec 14, 2020.
No there is no Discount for Retail Investors